COST TO PARTICIPATE
The North Coast Water Coalition (NCWC) provides services for compliance with the Russian River Frost Protection Regulation at a cost of $3 per frost-protected acre. All checks for participation need to be made out to: Russian River Water Conservation Council.
BENEFITS OF USING NCWC
- Ease of Compliance: NCWC will file all the appropriate paperwork for compliance with the State Water Board Frost Regulation
- Economies of Scale: If landowners work collectively there is an economy of scale, reducing the cost for all participants. NCWC can facilitate the sharing of cost for purchasing gauges (if required), monitoring, and hiring of experts to perform the risk assement reports.
- Data Security: Working together we have the ability to provide data on a sub-watershed or critical stream reach basis. Individually filed WDMPs allows access to frost information of a single landowner.
SIGN UP INSTRUCTIONS
- Fill out NCWC Registration/Participation Agreement
- Complete the agreement and PRINT it.
- Mail completed Registration/Participation Agreement
and Payment to:
RUSSIAN RIVER WATER CONSERVATION COUNCIL
North Coast Water Coalition
513 Center Street
Healdsburg, CA 95448
MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO: RUSSIAN RIVER WATER CONSERVATION COUNCIL